Metro Moment - The Metrosexual Vignette for the Unwashed Masses

Faster than a speeding laxative, more powerful than a breath mint, able to wax unibrows in a single bound! It's MetroMan! Stop in for a metrosexual vignette of grooming and guidance helping you on your way to keep you sexy, chic, fab, neat, and presentable!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday Party Etiquette. Metro Moment Podcast 0004


Hey all! Happy December and welcome to the holiday party season. I say holiday not because I'm trying to be politically correct, but because there are so many holidays being celebrated now that I don't want to name them all! Personally, I'm celebrating Christmas, but whatever you're celebrating my hope for you is that it will be a safe, happy and holy season.

To that end this podcast is to make all that party going better for both you and your hosts! Enjoy!

The show
The Show

Contact info:
e-mail: phillymac [at] gmail.com
voicemail: 206-350-vPod

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger CyberGal said...

"Faster than a speeding laxative" Oh my!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home