Metro Moment - The Metrosexual Vignette for the Unwashed Masses

Faster than a speeding laxative, more powerful than a breath mint, able to wax unibrows in a single bound! It's MetroMan! Stop in for a metrosexual vignette of grooming and guidance helping you on your way to keep you sexy, chic, fab, neat, and presentable!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

What's Wrong with this Picture?

Before


Hey boys and girls, thanks for stopping in for this Metro Moment! Glad you could join us. The topic today as you can see is "What's Wrong with this Picture?"



Listen in and you'll find out just what I mean!

After


The show
The Show

Contact info:
e-mail: phillymac [at] gmail.com
voicemail: 206-350-vPod

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger CyberGal said...

Picture #1: Before coffee...
Picture #2: After coffee... ?

I was asked to review an ad campaign for a beauty aid that promised to give me that: "first thing in the morning look" I had trouble answering their questions because I was laughing so much. First thing in the morning, I look (feel like, and perhaps smell like) Picture #1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home