Metro Moment - The Metrosexual Vignette for the Unwashed Masses

Faster than a speeding laxative, more powerful than a breath mint, able to wax unibrows in a single bound! It's MetroMan! Stop in for a metrosexual vignette of grooming and guidance helping you on your way to keep you sexy, chic, fab, neat, and presentable!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Metro Moment Special: Check this out - and hey, you might be a star!

So, I got this in the e-mail the other day.

Hi,
I read your blog about being a metrosexual dad and it was hilarious. I work for a television show on ABC that I think you might be perfect for. Please call me or send me your info and I will call you. I would love talk with you more about the show!
Best,
Nicole
Nicole Ford
Associate Casting Producer
RDF Media
New York, NY 10001
(212) 404-1470

ABC Television is looking for Metrosexual Dads!

Don’t miss your chance to be part of this groundbreaking show. ABC television is looking metrosexual dads to be featured on an upcoming show. The show will give viewers a humorous glimpse into a day in the life of a metrosexual dad.
Families (two parents and at least one child at home) must live in the U.S.
Please send photos of family along with 2 contact phone numbers and a brief description of why this family should be picked to appear on ABC primetime show and have your story told.

To apply or get more information contact:
(TEL:) 212-404-1470
(EMAIL) nicole.ford@rdfusa.com


Contact Nicole if you thing you've got the metro-stuff to do it! Shanna and I can't be on the show because she's due in 2 weeks :-)



Vote for us at: Podcast Alley
Contact info:
e-mail: phillymac [at] gmail.com
voicemail: 206-202-W00T

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home